When: Thu., July 6, 5:30-8:30 p.m., Thu., July 13, Thu., July 20, Thu., July 27 and Thu., Aug. 3 2017
Animals & All That Jazz is a swinging time! Bring your friends to sit back and enjoy a longstanding Thursday night tradition at the Indianapolis Zoo. This summer concert series features sensational music from all genres of jazz.
Come play early at the Zoo and stay late for a night of jazz with music beginning at 5:30pm! Walk the Zoo while listening to the music, show off your moves on the dance floor or simply enjoy a relaxing evening with friends. Experience the ambience of the Zoo after hours along with:
* Music: Performed live from 5:30-8:30pm
* Food: Great specialty food stations offer a new menu available for purchase each night
* Beverages: A full bar, featuring beer sampling and wine sampling
* Animals: On exhibit until 7pm
* Rides: Available until 7pm with a NEW member offer of ride tickets for only $1 per ride from 5-7pm
Concerts are weather protected under the Zoo's beautiful Party Pavilion. Tables are open on a first-come, first-serve basis. Lawn chairs are welcome! Admission
* Concerts are free for Zoo members and included with regular admission.
* Make the most of your day by coming out early and staying late.
* Enjoy a full day at the Zoo, save time and save money by purchasing tickets in advance online or at Indiana Members Credit Union locations.
Price: Zoo Admission