The Children's Museum of Indianapolis, recipient of the 2011 ARTful Impact ARTI Award.
At its 25th annual Start with Art fundraiser yesterday, the Arts Council of Indianapolis presented its ARTI Awards to honor local organizations and people for their commitment to the arts.
This year's ARTI Award winners:
• Marsh Supermarkets for their support of the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra's Symphony on the Prairie
• Hoaglin Fine Catering for providing services to Clowes Hall, WFYI, Indianapolis Art Center and more
• Dorit & Gerald Paul for their involvement in Herron School of Art and Design, the Indianapolis Museum of Art, the Children's Museum, the Phoenix Theatre and more
• George & Peggy Rapp for serving on the boards of the Heartland Film Festival, the ISO and more
• The Children's Museum of Indianapolis for its National Geographic "Treasures of the Earth" exhibit
Congratulations to the winners!