When: Sat., April 16, 12-4 p.m. 2016
Death & Taxes Day will feature 27 Indiana-proud breweries, Mallow Run Winery and New Day Meadery, as well as live music from local bands and local food trucks.
We will be opening up our entire brewery space for the event, allowing you an up close look at our production operation while you sample some of the finest beers from around Indiana!
Taxman Brewing Co. will be releasing a special beer for the event, Death by Taxman (formerly known as Death & Taxes). Death by Taxman is a Belgian-style stout, a rich, roasted, robust ale aged with Indonesian vanilla beans and rested for months on Kentucky-whiskey barrels.
A $25 General Admission ticket includes:
- Commemorative snifter glass
- Two (2) sample pours of Death by Taxman
- Open sampling from the other breweries and wineries during the festival
- Ability to purchase up to four (4) carryout bottles of Death by Taxman (while supplies last)
A $10 Designated Driver tickets includes:
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
- Ability to purchase up to two (2) carryout bottles of Death by Taxman (while supplies last)
Death by Taxman 22oz bottles are available to purchase in advance of the event for $15 each and will be available to purchase on the day of the festival for $20 each (subject to the limitations above).
A valid 21+ ID is required for entry, regardless of type of ticket.
"In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except Death & Taxes." -Benjamin Franklin