- Amy with a beloved orphan, Davidson.
About Amy King
- Born in Owensboro, KY, 1979
- Grew up in Marion, KY, and in Fort Branch, IN
- Went to Purdue University and IUPUI
- B.S. with a major in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Has worked at VA Hospital since 2002
- Lives downtown Indianapolis
- Indy favorites: enjoying all the Broad Ripple breakfast joints, running on the downtown canal, summer nights at Symphony on the Prairie and shopping at The Village Experience.
- Email Amy with any contacts or resources for Haiti: (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Join Amy in Haiti through The Village Experience, March 3-10 (social justice and solar lights in Port au Prince, rural development project in Fondwa, art with street kids in Jacmel, hike to Bassin Bleu and more - 1399 plus air, all meals included)
- Sign up for an adventure expedition through Travelcology / Tour Haiti: surfing, kitesurfing, mountain biking, hiking, exploring, bird watching, forts and historical tours, coffee tours, snorkeling, boating, yoga. (facebook.com/MountainBikeHaiti and facebook.com/TourHaiti)
- Support The Village Cooperative scholarship program: Can't get to Haiti yourself but would love to live vicariously through a college ambassador? Donate to this program and a local student will get to travel with Amy or Kelly, and the best part is that it's fully tax-deductible.
- Support Friends of Belle Riviere by donating towards a chlorine generator
- Contact Amy if you'd like to donate towards medicines, sewing machines, fish farms, chicken coops, motorbikes, container gardens, school supplies, computers, or any other income generating project.
- Come to the FREE screening of Rescue at the IMAX on Feb. 15.
- Come to the next Provocate-Haiti networking meeting (Feb. 16, 6 p.m. at Big Car Service Center).
Want to help Haiti?