List (and RS comments) below.
1. U2: The Joshua Tree“It turned them into one of the biggest bands in the world."
2. Guns n’Roses: Appetite for Destruction“Their songs were gritty and menacing and they portrayed their city as a violent urban jungle populated by pornographers and drug-addicted thugs. Within a few years they’d made virtually every mistake a band can make and imploded — but they remain immensely proud of the disc.”
3. Michael Jackson: Thriller
4. Bruce Springsteen: Born in the USA“He was a rock icon before this album, but soon after this disc even your grandmother knew his name.
5. Prince: Purple Rain
6. AC/DC: Back in Black
“They were supposed to be goners. They hired Brian Johnson and the result is on the greatest hard rock albums of all time.”
7. The Smiths: The Queen is Dead
8. The Clash: London Calling
“The reached beyond the confines of punk and this was the last moment they truly functioned as a band. It’s one of the only double LPs in history without a single weak link.”
9. The Cure: Disintegration
10. Metallica: Master of Puppets
“Transformed them from a cult thrash metal band to the most popular group in the history of the genre. The title track hasn’t budged from the setlist since the first time they played it.”
Nice hick touch, Mr. DA.
Bramblett said it was the Judge Becky Dean-Walker's favorite song and Nelson could sing it in the courthouse in the small West Texas town of Sierra Blanca. "You can bet your ass, I'm not going to be mean to Willie Nelson," Bramblett added.
Now tell your officers the next time the bus rolls through town, how about letting it keep going, even if Willie is hanging out the window with a big spliff in his mouth? We know Willie has the herb inside. Very few care, except for your wannabe police heroes.
Police confiscated between three and four ounces of marijuana which Nelson said was his. At this point, Willie has undoubtedly reloaded.