Theater + Dance,

The Vagina Monologues: Performed by Indianapolis Activists

When: Wed., April 11, 7-9 p.m. 2012

Female activists in Indianapolis will come together for one night to perform the Vagina Monologues - a series of monologues written by Eve Ensler about the female plight for sexual freedom. Join us for this very special performance! 10 % of proceeds go back to the Vagina Monologues organization and the other 90% to Central Indiana Jobs with Justice. Chef Dan's Food Truck will be parking outside providing food for purchase and also giving a percentage to Jobs with Justice.

Price: $10.

This Week's Flyers

Comments

Around the Web